Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 18

Hello everyone!

Well this past Saturday I hit my 4 month mark...Wow how time flies...Things are going very well here in Williams.  We had our Christmas Conference this week.  We were able to go to the Mesa Temple and do an endowment session and then meet with the Mission President and all of the missionaries.  It was fun to see all of my friends that I made in the MTC.  I think we will all share a brotherhood since we all started our mission together.  I will post some pictures of the lights at the Temple...they were beautiful.

We weren't able to meet with Brittany this week so we are not sure how the battle with her quitting smoking is going.  We are going to try and get in touch with her early this week. Travis and her were married on Saturday.  The wedding was good, really short and it just didn't seem like the way a marriage is supposed to be.  It has strengthened my desire to be sealed in the temple.  Brittany is still on date for January 3rd, but we need to meet with her more often for that date to be an option.  Everyone keep praying for her!

I got Grandma's package this morning...Thank you so much!  I really appreciate all you do for me.

Joan Cichos emailed me this week.  She wants to meet with us as missionaries and take us to dinner after the holidays.  That would be a long drive for her to come meet with us.

Love you all!  I will write again next week.
Elder Ashby


Elder Davis...my companion from the MTC.







Elf hat from Mattie...




My District

No comments:

Post a Comment