Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 19 - Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

First off I want to challenge everyone that reads this to "Share the Gift" one more time before Christmas day.  I know that isn't much time, but I know you all can do it.  Just give them the website of christmas.mormon.org!  This is the true meaning of Christmas and the best gift that any of us could ever possibly ask for, the Savior Jesus Christ.

I am looking forward to talking to the family on Thursday!  Should be calling around 11:30 CST. 

All our investigators are doing well.  We met with Brittany one time this week, but they canceled our second appointment.  Brittany has asked for another blessing to help her with the Word of Wisdom.  She is still set for baptism on Jan 3.  Keep praying for her!  We also met with Califia yesterday and it went really well.  She is very open to anything that we teach her.  I think our next lesson will be great for her when we talk about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon.  We appreciate all the prayers for our investigators!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Our next transfers are on Dec. 31 so we will see if Elder Parkinson or I get moved or if we get to stay together another 6 weeks...I won't be writing until Tuesday next week.

Love you all,
Elder Ashby


No comments:

Post a Comment