Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 7 - Grand Canyon

Hello everyone!

We were able to go to the Grand Canyon today for P-Day! I have a couple of videos that you can see how cool it is.

Dad, I'm glad to hear Standards Night went well!  I won't be able to wear the wristband, but that is OK.  I'm glad you could go with the Elders, sounds like they have some good investigators.  I'm glad to hear that all of you are having missionary opportunities!

Bob is SOLID!  He is still on track for baptism on Oct. 11.  Cassie had some concerns last time we visited, but I still think she will progress.  The Payne's cancelled our appointment last night, but rescheduled.  They just had a really busy day.  We also got to visit with Josh, which is super hard to do.  I think he will start to progress.  He seemed very interested still.  We are getting fed about 3-4 times a week.  We have a pretty good amount of members that come to lessons.  We don't always reach our goal, but we usually get about 6 member present lessons a week.

Love and miss all of you!
Elder Ashby

Videos of the Grand Canyon


No comments:

Post a Comment